[78-L] Alec Templeton...and others

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 31 15:58:06 PDT 2012

Funny man. I did an hour with him in the studio when he did his show in
Edmonton. We tried to simulate his "flying in on a rope" routine by having him
come crashing into the studio. Before that, I think we'd phoned him to try and
get him to identify the "Little Egypt" theme he used in the Unbegun Symphony.

I was playing his WTWP disc while driving in Los Angeles and I just about went
off the road when I suddenly realized what the letters stood for (Wall-to-Wall
Pachelbel).

dl