[78-L] Alec Templeton...and others

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:47:07 PDT 2012

I worked a gig with Peter. He is a very down to earth fellow. Also very
clever with music. His "Quodlibet for Chamber Orchestra" is a full 4
movement work and does not have ONE SINGLE original theme in it.

He told me he keeps a book of ideas for projects like this so it only
took him a few evenings to write the thing out.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno