[78-L] English Singers of London - VITAPHONE short

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Tue Oct 30 14:42:24 PDT 2012

Does anyone have details of a VITAPHONE short featuring the ENGLISH SINGERS of London ???
The one reference I've found on the web states that the sound discs exist, but the film
has not been found.
I do not find a reference to the English Singers on the VITAPHONE PROJECT website, perhaps
if I had the name of the film, or I'm looking in the wrong place - I find it difficult to
navigate that site.
Hope someone can provide more information - date, title, selections, etc.

Thanks, Thomas.