[78-L] Re; Paul Robeson Comedy Record?

Steve Shapiro steveshapiro1 at juno.com
Thu Oct 25 18:55:56 PDT 2012

I haven't listened to the Children's Ward record in c 15 years.  The record was a curiosity, but not of great interest.  My memory of Robeson's "appearance" is that of a dub of a verse or two and chorus perhaps from one of his issued HMVs.

If someone doesn't come up with the Robeson side first, I'll try to check it out this weekend.

I doubt that the Hospital record is a scarce one, at least in England./steve