[78-L] Use of double bass in dance bands

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 12:34:58 PDT 2012

No instrument is truly 'easy'  -not if you're doing it right.  Tho' it's
probably actually easier if you _are_  doing it right than if you're not.
A talented musician can make it sound and look easy, such that an ordinary
member of the public might think, "Mnyeh, with a little practice I could
do that."  UNTIL, that is, the T.M. does something that leaves the know-
ledgeble with their jaw on the floor, whilst impressing even the ignorant.

Speaking of tubists, you tube has oystein baadsvik doing carnival of venice
and a czardas that sre mind-boggling....

Mike in Plovdiv