[78-L] It All Comes Back To Me Now

Ray kil at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 22 21:25:19 PDT 2012

Mark, are you sure about the date?  It looks like IT ALL COMES BACK TO ME
NOW was copyrighted in 1940 and was popular in 1941.  WISE OLD OWL was also
popular in 1941.  With that in mind, do you have a guess at whose band is on
the air check based on who Lou Breese was with at the time?  It would be
easier for the list to look for possible air checks if the band is known.
RayK

From: Mark Bardenwerper
A few years ago, I was sent a CD with a very poor recording of an
aircheck that is supposedly of Lou  Breese from 1937.
Within it was this heart wrenchingly evocative version of "It All Comes
Back To Me Now". I wonder if someone has this aircheck or if they have a
better copy?
http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com/tmp/It%20All%20Comes%20Back%20To%20Me%20Now.mp3

Also found was "Skeeter Hop", "Exactly Like You" and "Wise Old Owl", all
so well done, but so poorly copied I just can make much headway with them.