[78-L] Fanny's Key

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 15 15:15:08 PDT 2012

What looks like an 8 is really 3..same on my copy. The other letters and
numbers are parts 'n' stampers 'n' stuff. The Columbia Master Book is no help,
it says that take 3 of each side was the issued one, but we both have copies
with take 1 as the B side.

So, Juke Box Jury..does it play in G or in F# or did they actually change keys
for part 2?

dl