[78-L] oldest metal parts

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 18:05:50 PDT 2012

So were these vinyls pressed from metal parts, or transfers made direct
to CD from the metal parts without the extra generation of a pressing?

I would like to discover the oldest existing metal part that can be
heard as a direct transfer, not a pressing made there from.

For clarity, are the Berliners positives or negatives?

These would certainly be interesting to hear in direct transfers.

Thanks,

joe salerno

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com

--