[78-L] oldest metal parts

Erwin Kluwer ekluwer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 10:01:39 PDT 2012

Historic Master released quite some 1902 recordings from the original
metals: among them recordings of Battistini, Van Rooy, etc.. Indeed some of
the 1902 metals of Caruso are know to exist.. ... Even further there are
surviving zinc masters of Berliner recordings, actually I own some of
those....

Erwin