[78-L] McKinney's Cotton Pickers

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 19:37:25 PDT 2012

Recently I acquired RCA LPT 24, a 10" LP containing 6 tracks of the
above referenced band. It is in listenable shape. Not what I collect
typically, but when I get something like this for cheap it is hard to
pass up. I do enjoy dabbling in other areas.

The exciting part is that all 6 tracks came from metal parts. The sound
of early electric sides heard this way never ceases to amaze me, what
the technology was capable of in its day when one is able to bypass the
surface noise.
--
Joe Salerno