[78-L] MARY HOWARD RECORDINGS

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 1 19:14:49 PDT 2012

The Charles Ives recordings (or some of them) were also released in a
multi-disc Columbia box set in the 70s. Terrible sound, if I remember
correctly. Mary Howard was one of many New York studios you could hire to
record demos or have airchecks made. Someone whose name I lost track of years
ago brought me a couple of MH lacquers by actress Margaret Anglin which were I
think supposed to be the basis of a commercial enterprise that never came about.

dl