[78-L] i don't want to play in your yard addendum by original poster

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Mon Sep 17 17:25:14 PDT 2012

Two other sources differ from Mr Whitburn's opinion.

Here's one, a website about Parlor Songs:
http://parlorsongs.com/issues/2003-7/thismonth/feature.php

Roger Lax & Frederick Smith in "The Great Song Thesaurus" lists the song
as one of 1894's notable songs.

And remember: in 1894 (and for a long time to come) sheet music sales
were much more important than cylinder recordings...
Kristjan