[78-L] Famous Labels and other record anomalies in movies

Ray kil at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 16 14:59:02 PDT 2012

I don't know anything about the record label, but according to IMDB, the
record may have been of
"Prelude and Liebestod from 'Tristan and Isolde'".  Music by Richard Wagner.
Played over the airport loudspeaker, and on the phonograph, if that helps at
all.
RayK

From: DAVID BURNHAM
I suspect that my memory may be less than perfect but when I was a child, I
saw a movie called "Blue Gardenia" and the only thing I remember about this
movie was a close up of - what I remember as - a Victor record with, (I
think), a Canadian style batwing label.  It has been 60 years since I saw
this movie, I haven't been able to find it on a video or anything since, but
that's my recollection.