[78-L] classical piano on cylinder

Philip Carli Philip_Carli at pittsford.monroe.edu
Thu Sep 6 11:46:37 PDT 2012

I just checked my one Bondam cylinder box, and the Spinning Song on that isn't Heller, but Henry Litolff - and I think the only Litolff piano work recorded in the acoustic era (he's best known for his "Robespierre" concert overture and his "concertos symphoniques" for piano and orchestra, which have been recently recorded on Hyperion). PC