[78-L] Transco discs and the Orthacoustic Curve?

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 4 21:07:18 PDT 2012

Yup...I should have mentioned they are the heavy, laminated kind of shellac
disc...and a few have lam cracks.

Haven't tried them for any purpose other than "playing sound directly from
them" (how does that Victor license go?), so can't comment about their
usefulness in other ways!

Sammy

dl wrote:
Are they the heavy laminated shellacs? I've had a number of those, and
they're
amazing indeed. And they double as manhole covers.

dl