[78-L] Word on the street is that Nauck has gone to seed

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Sun Sep 2 18:17:55 PDT 2012

but I beg to differ!

I'm presently wrapping up Vintage Record Auction 52, and at 11,000
lots and 136 pages, this is our largest catalog by far. (And given
the postal rate charts, it will probably not grow any further!) In
some respects this list is also our best. From Ajax to Zonophone,
Autry to Zimbalist, Accordion to Zylophone, Acoustic to pre-Zydeco,
we've got you covered.

That is, we've got you covered assuming you're still receiving our
catalogs. If not, you can either reactivate your account for $15 or
simply download the list from our website.

We should have it ready to post in about three weeks!

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389