[78-L] OT: Best way to make a simple live recording.

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 17:19:47 PDT 2012

Win or Mac?

I use Win, and Total Recorder for recording audio from the net. Also
there are many freeware programs for downloading YT videos, even tho you
seem interested only in the audio portion. That's why I don't understand
the reference to a camera.

Some are extensions for Firefox. I like Net Video Hunter. There's also
Keepvid and many other web sites that capture a video from a URL.

In an extreme you could connect a flash recorder to the headphone output.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno