[78-L] How do you organize your collection?

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 15:37:14 PDT 2012

All my ten inch 78s are together and all my twelve inch 78s are together...I had never considered mixing them together before.

78s of smaller sizes (6 to 9 inch diameter but mostly 8 inch discs on Radio/Eclipse/Broadcast/Unison etc) are in a box, unsorted...should sort them out but am easily distracted.

My 45s and Lps are currently being sorted into A to Z by artist.  I do not own any tapes or CDs and do not intend to buy any.

Some of my 45s are in boxes but all my 78s are on shelves.

Matt in the UK