[78-L] Snader Telescriptions

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 17:57:52 PDT 2012

Quite a few of them were available on video through a company called
Swingtime Video several years ago, a company run by sound engineer Wally
Heider. The prints were excellent. I once had laserdiscs of several
releases that were Japanese imports.

There is a book I have that is currently in storage on Soundies written by
Ted Okuda which had a section on Snader. A revised version of it was
published in 2007. I haven't seen this.

Interestingly, a few of them were filmed in color (it looks like Cinecolor
or Trucolor). They were Tony Pastor's band.

Jeff Sultanof