[78-L] Manhattan's Colony Music to close after 64 years

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 18:15:19 PDT 2012

Broadway and 49th will be poorer with Colony's passing.  I didn't visit
every time I went to NYC but did visit enough to be allowed downstairs if I
called ahead.  Didn't buy very often but my favorite prize was a sealed
Freda and the Firedogs album (Marcia Ball's first group), one that I never
could find in Austin.