[78-L] Off subject

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 6 16:26:00 PDT 2012

I remember buying only one Pogo comic book, around 1953, which was interesting
in that it reprinted a very early Pogo sequence from the early 40s with
everybody talking in borderline minstrel show dialect. As for Scrooge and
Donald and the nephews, I'd love to see some of those again..as I say, a lot of
them have stayed in my memory since the early 50s, like Donald falling into a
cult that worshiped "Flipism" or Scrooge becoming allergic to his money.

And for those who don't know Super Duck, check this out..that was one sexy well
dressed girl friend he had.
http://www.misterkitty.org/extras/stupidcovers/stupidcomics136.html

dl