[78-L] Off subject

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Mon Aug 6 16:06:36 PDT 2012

Loved Uncle Scrooge and the ducks, BARNABY and MISTER O'MALLEY (Crockett Johnson),
and POGO.

There is a project underway to reprint the BARNABY series, in quality printings
from FANTAGRAPHICS.

Henry Holt published a couple of compilations in the 1940's, reprinted by DOVER,
and DEL REY issued a half dozen(?) inexpensive paperbacks in the 1980's.

Fantagraphics is also publishing complete daily and Sunday POGO strips, and
some of the BARKS strips.
http://www.fantagraphics.com/index.php?keyword=uncle+scrooge&Itemid=62&option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse

Best wishes, Thomas.