[78-L] Carl's Jr.

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 4 19:22:53 PDT 2012

Actually I've heard 3 in the last year. Peggy Lee's "It's A Good Day" has
turned up on a couple of spots, and a Doris Day song I couldn't identify was in
use a few months ago..both of these may be Canadian productions only. Funny
thing is that I can identify the music but not the products. There was also a
spot for a housepainting crew that used something by Django and Stephane which
had nothing to do with the content of the commercial..somebody obviously just
liked it.

Also, one episode of Mad Men closed with a transfer that could only have come
from one of my old Intersound CDs (I know my reverb and my splices). I'm
workin' on that one because the current owners of Intersound didn't provide the
license and that transfer hasn't been reissued.

dl