[78-L] How to Date Columbia Stellar Quartette

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Jul 22 11:37:45 PDT 2012

I was hoping that Tim would enter into this discussion.  This
post-dating and numbering of masters -- if the contemporary information
about the earlier public playing of the recordings can be confirmed --
would show that it IS possible that Columbia had shelved and then later
numbered and issued their Original Dixieland Jass Band recordings.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com