[78-L] (no subject)

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Jul 17 23:30:19 PDT 2012

I wonder what happened to Bob's archive?  He had stuff in both the U.S.
and his lovely spread in the Czech Republic. He had a web site with a
tour of his place over there.  He had a large collection of old European
films and TV shows in addition to his archive of machines, recordings,
and books relating to his writings.  We never got around to trading the
stuff we were discussing.

I think I got Bob's message separately from the list, and I see that
Earl Okin is on the list as well as Dave Siegel, a non-78 friend of
mine.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com