[78-L] Celeste Holm

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 15 09:21:32 PDT 2012

There seem to be some messy situations in her last years, including legal
battles, estrangement from her kids, a husband half her age, being unable to
care for herself for most of this decade....and two upcoming film appearances
in just-completed or post-production stage.

She was also in "Bloomer Girl" on 78s.

dl