[78-L] Things found in Buffalo yesterday

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 13 12:03:40 PDT 2012

Nope, never seen it like this. Presumably the Canadian lp was nothing like it,
probably just had a tombstone cover until the early 50s when it might have gone
to a standardized front and back. At one point I had volumes 2 and 3 on 78 but
I'm getting out of the "just to prove it exists" aspect of hoarding.

dl