[78-L] Things found in Buffalo yesterday

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 13 09:21:50 PDT 2012

The design is almost identical to the 78 issue with a few exceptions. One odd
one is that while they had the space available (4 panels), they dropped all the
inside photographs (Hindenburg, Mussolini, Murrow, FDR) and acknowledgments
(meaning the only place Joel Tall got his editing credit was on the 78 set) and
listed a catalog of current issues instead. And the colors are much sharper on
the 78 album. Also, the "actual voices of [+ names]" is on the 78 front cover
but nowhere on the lp.

dl