[78-L] Frank Sinatra

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 6 19:24:34 PDT 2012

Hmm..now I'm wondering if it was an American recording made for English issue,
and of course the UK characteristics would apply because it was dubbed over
there when Prince Philip's voice was added. But I'm not finding it in the
Sinatra discography at all.

http://www.jazzdiscography.com/Artists/Sinatra/columbia2.php

Okay, I see..
On 6/6/2012 10:20 PM, djwein wrote:
> Recorded in the US - the song was dubbed onto a new master to accommodate
> the Duke's introduction.
>
> Dave Weiner

Before 1947 or after 1949?
dl