[78-L] Google Chrome..totally off topic, but HELP! ^ (David Lennick)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 5 05:50:08 PDT 2012

Okay, got the answer when I logged on this morning and was asked to "complete
the Avast upgrade" which I thought I'd done yesterday. Google Chrome DOES ride
in with it, with the option to make it your default browser or not. I missed
that in my bleary eyed state yesterday. (I still have to manually open Firefox
to get other stuff to work. And it wants to update as well but gives you a "No
thanks, I'll risk it" option.)

dl