[78-L] Google Chrome..totally off topic, but HELP! ^ (David Lennick)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 4 20:46:49 PDT 2012

Tried several times but I don't get "Always check to see if Firefox is the
default browser". As it happens, I can't open links (or much else) except by
moving them to Internet Explorer. When I killed Google Chrome, I must not have
selected anything else to be default. I can still get eBay and Paypal and
Google by opening the Firefox link manually from the desktop. Pain in the
poopdeck is what this is.

dl