[78-L] Google Chrome..totally off topic, but HELP! ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 4 08:03:12 PDT 2012

GOOGLE CHROME seems to have installed itself overnight. How do I get rid of it?
I HATE it! I had to re-enter passwords for Yahoo Mail and eBay, and I can't
find old links that were automatically stored (and that nice little Google
window in the upper right corner is gone).

HP Photosmart is also now on my sh*tlist..as of yesterday, when I upload photos
from my camera it automatically defaults to the Wizard instead of the page
where I do the editing. Had to dig to locate that one. Why is everything being
"improved" to the point where it's useless?

Lennick the Luddite