[78-L] Mae Questel

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Jul 1 17:15:09 PDT 2012

there is a snippet of an interview on youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jSUbTFs9fY

also noted:
  Betty Boop Meets Dracula - Mae Questel & Bela Lugosi 1930?

  Bajour (Broadway)

  National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation as the extremely senile, strangely patriotic Aunty Bethany

 United Artists UAS 6721                          LP 1969
 Mrs. Portnoy's Retort [A Mother Strikes Back]
 Mae Questel
 written by Harvey Jacobs & David Martin

COLUMBIA J-256
The Story of SANTA's KEWTEE BEAR
with ALAN REED, narrator and Mae Questel

best wishes, Thomas.