[78-L] question about a record... now OT

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sat Jun 30 09:51:00 PDT 2012

Both my adopted daughter and stepson are dyslexic (same mother) in
differing degrees. There was more trouble for them in childhood than as
adults but both loved to read. My daughter also suffers from major
hearing loss due to an ear infection when she was very small, so a
diagnosis of dyslexia was not made until later. The authorities were
trying for ADD, which was not true. She simply couldn't hear and thought
that was normal. They have both since adjusted to the "real" world.
No stigma and no bitterness in either.
Your attitude is your choice.
Malcolm

*******.