[78-L] Record of Singing

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Tue Jun 26 16:51:57 PDT 2012

which song?  (-:

RLS 724  1977  Vol.I  1899-1919
I can't recall seeing a copy on eBay, though I haven't watched consistently.
It was hard to find when issued, and in great demand.
Re-transferred, remastered, speed corrected in 1982?? and issued as  A Record of Singers + supplement.

I wonder if the original issue has any value,
   given the problems with the transfers which were corrected in the revised set,
   and in 2009 a 10-CD best of Volumes 1-4 1899-1952. ???????????

Has anyone statistics on how much of Volume I is in the CD release?

Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.