[78-L] Amazon postage rates

Alan Bunting alanbuntinguk at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 04:40:50 PDT 2012

Mike, you are getting a bargain postage rate from Amazon UK on your (non-Goon Show) CDs. Recent UK postal increases mean that for me to send a single CD to the USA, the "small packet" rate is now 3 pounds and 30 pence (over 5 Dollars) plus, of course, the cost of the Jiffy Bag.

On the subject of Goon Show CDs being classed as books, I have never understood why the BBC decided to change to ISBN codes to classify them which meant that for some CD retailing WEB sites, they didn't exist.

Alan Bunting