[78-L] Youtube notice concerning original 1909 recording.

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Jun 19 19:14:12 PDT 2012

You might contact Jerry Fabris at the Edison Site and ask if the site
has licensed Tompkins Square for the recordings.  YOU might be able to
counter-challenge THEM. Doug Seroff wrote the notes for this CD, and I
forget if he was the one who was the producer of the original CD which
was in an 8x8 booklet which was first sold at an ARSC (I bought one) and
then given out to all registrants at another ARSC.  Anybody know if that
was Doug?  He would also know if the license from the site -- if there
was one -- was EXCLUSIVE.  If it is not an EXCLUSIVE license, IODA has
no claim on it.

> I was sent transfers from disks in their archives and had to sign an
> agreement that I would not make them available in any way.
> Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

This, of course, has no bearing on Bruce or Thompkins Square EXCEPT it
shows that the Edison Site retains ownership -- at least of its
transfers.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com