[78-L] magix software..... messages

Christopher Steward chris.1picc at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 18 03:18:33 PDT 2012

I have been using a Tascam CD-RW4U. It is versatile (a) because it doesn't need to use audio discs and (b) because it can be used in the normal way as a stand-alone recorder or connected via USB to a computer and used as a conventional CD drive.
Chris

Realize though that most of them require that you use CDR music disks.
Someone may know of an exception, which I think would be a nice feature.
Of course, once made you can do copies on your computer on regular CD's.
--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.