[78-L] What do I have here?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 17 15:15:22 PDT 2012

Since posting the original question, I've discovered the lp among my stuff, so
I must have transferred it with the possible intention of using it somewhere,
back in 1973 (man, I can't be expected to remember EVERYTHING). And it does
indeed have Soviet type catalogue and other numbers. Pressed in Riga, if that's
what RIGAS SKANU IERAKSTU UN SKANUSPLASU FABRIKA means. Here it is from the
site you cited:
http://www.discogs.com/B-Dvarionas-S-Vaini%C5%ABnas-%C5%A0ventin%C4%97-Uverti%C5%ABra-Rapsodija-Smuikui-Ir-Orkestrui-Lietuvi%C5%A1komis-Temomis/release/3599222

dl