[78-L] Alternate takes?

Milan P Milovanovic milanpmilovanovic4 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 12:48:17 PDT 2012

Dear Julian and all the other members,

perhaps there are some more examples we can think of. I found such cases in
some other sessions, but for really precise observation here is one with Ida
Cox, from 1939. Breakdown take is market as V25511-5-Vo, while others are
marked -4 and -6.

Probably there are some more separate breakdown takes that were
electroplated and processed to test pressing, right?