[78-L] Majestic 78-100 series info wanted

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue May 22 13:57:38 PDT 2012

Never seen that series, nor a plastic Majestic other than DJ promos..I wonder
how they were "affiliated" with Majestic Radio and Television, Inc? Mercury
seemed interested only in Eddy Howard and Alfred Newman, as well as some of the
kiddie records. Obie seemed to get the rest (some of which he'd brought to
Majestic in the first place, like Jan Peerce and Louis Prima).

dl