[78-L] Majestic 78-100 series info wanted

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Tue May 22 13:44:45 PDT 2012

Thanks to HAN for information which led me to the following:
  http://hillbilly-researcher.blogspot.com/2011/03/majestic-3.html

Some in this series (according to the above blog) were also issued on 45rpm.

Anyone know anything about GORDON BURDGE, who purchased/leased MAJESTIC
label in the early 1950's (MERCURY acquired the old catalog in 1949).
He was co-author with J. Russell Robinson of PORTRAIT OF JENNIE title song 1947 film, and has
additional song credits.
Also owner of Eagle records in San Francisco, and ABC-Eagle in Los Angeles.

My searches on Billboard do not seem to be yielding information which should be there.
Has something changed???

THANKS!
Best wishes, Thomas.