[78-L] One in every collection

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon May 21 09:47:45 PDT 2012

One odd thing about "Near you" is that it DOESN'T turn up everywhere in Canada
because it wasn't pressed here until well after the fact. Larry Green on Victor
is much more common, and even then, no more so than the average Perry Como
record or Brother Bones' Sweet Georgia Brown (which I've seen on two Canadian
labels).

dl