[78-L] One in every collection

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon May 21 09:40:34 PDT 2012

Only as we know it, Chet.
Film at eleven.

PS - But seriously, folks... Ken Griffin records do breed like
cockroaches. Fortunately I have neither problem even though I do have
some dozen Griffins in an air-tight container in my vast subterranean
storage vaults. Seems he used a steel guitarist (Carl Asercion or Andy
Nelson) on some cuts and recorded a few Hawaiian titles, as well.
But, for God's sake, don't feed them!
As to the Bullet label I do not own a copy of "Near You" and any
attempts to get Bullets 309 & 315 to breed have failed miserably. Sigh.
Malcolm

*******