[78-L] how rare are records?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon May 21 09:45:51 PDT 2012

Most of the Black Pattis I know of are in the hands of a few old line
Blues collectors. I know one guy who has an amazing collection of them,
many in V+ or better condition. Fortunately for us most of them have
been re-released on Document.
Hell, I'm still trying to find a Robert Johnson Vocalion for a
reasonable price. Just one. Title and condition be damned!
Malcolm

*******