[78-L] how rare are records?

Erwin Kluwer ekluwer at gmail.com
Mon May 21 07:39:37 PDT 2012

Depends which Berliners : 5 inch berliners : very rare!!
Quiet a few important opera/classical Berliners (Huberman, some
Sobinv, Winkelmann: only a few or in some cases just one known
copy...

1894 Berliners.. very scarce..

How many times an item pops up on Ebay doesn't say everything about
rarity.... more about demand in combination with value given by a
certain group of collectors...

Erwin