[78-L] Sticky record

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 30 08:35:59 PDT 2012

Lighter fluid did nothing..surprisingly, GooGone DID to a degree, at which
point I figured I had nothing to lose by trying the regular cleaning method on
the Monks, and that worked perfectly. So perfectly that it revealed a scratch
on the disc which causes repeats, so the disc is a $5 "as is" item anyway. But
it's a clean "as is".

dl