[78-L] Elgart's "Bandstand Boogie" [Was: Dick Clark gone]

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Thu Apr 19 05:35:57 PDT 2012

Released on 78 ca Feb 1954, I assume.
I have images of the issued 78 red Co 40180 and the promotion label.
An image of Co Promotion Record 40172 (Erroll Garner) has stamped on label:
KFXM Feb 19 1954, which is pres. the date it was received at KFXM.
Maybe more info in Billboards of Jan-Mar 1954.

han enderman
===
>>> Okay, here it is on Columbia CL 619 issued in February 1955. The single had
previously been issued.
http://www.bsnpubs.com/columbia/columbia12/columbia600.html