[78-L] "A Shady Tree" by Paul Whiteman [fwd]

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 19:58:44 PDT 2012

Don't remember how I did it [I think I was searching for the plum label
catalogue from Oakwood Press], but I once brought up the French acoustic
volume of the series, with a table of record numbering system, and IIRC the first no. is the country of origin.  One day when I've nothing more pressing I can see if I can find it again and upload it.  Unless somebody
who has the book beats me to it.

Mike in Plovdiv