[78-L] whats the best way to clean the lazer in a cd player

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 11 11:28:49 PDT 2012

For what it's worth, I have a stand-alone burner and a high speed duplicator,
so I buy discs suited to each. Fuji makes discs designed for real time (they're
marked 1-40x). Some 52x discs work just fine in that machine, but I had a bad
run of Sony 48x discs and their replacements (under warranty) were no better,
so I won't use that brand again.

dl